If you have claimed a CyberStart licence and no longer want to use that licence or share your information with the owner of the licence, you can leave the licence at any time before it ends. If you choose to leave a licence that is giving you access to CyberStart's paid content, then you may lose access to that content unless you have another active licence that also gives you access to it.
To leave a licence, follow the below steps:
1. Sign in to your CyberStart account
Start by signing in to your CyberStart account at https://play.cyberstart.com/sign-in.
2. Navigate to the "Licences" page
After signing in, you will be taken to your CyberStart Dashboard. At the top right, hover over where it says "Account", and you should see a dropdown menu appear. In this menu, click on the "Licence" link.
3. Decide which licence you want to leave and click "Leave" next to that licence
On the "My Licences" page, you should see a list of Active Licences you are currently connected to. Most people will only have 1 licence at a time, but it is possible to have multiple licences at once.
Find the licence you want to leave and click the "Leave" link to the right of the licence you want to leave.
4. Confirm you want to leave the licence
You will see a box appear asking you to confirm you want to leave this licence. Make sure to read this box carefully.
- Make sure you are leaving the licence you want to leave, if you have more than 1 licence
- Make sure you understand what CyberStart content and features you will lose access to when you leave this licence. If it is your only licence, your account will revert to a free account, and you will no longer be able to access challenges in Headquarters base, Moon base, or Forensics base, and you will lose access to many pages in the Field Manual. You keep your progress in those bases, but you won't be able to make any new progress.
If you are sure you want to leave this licence, click the red "Leave this Licence" button.
After you have clicked this button, this box should disappear and you should no longer see the licence you left shown on your "My Licences" page. If that licence was granting you access to CyberStart's paid content, then when you go back to your Dashboard you will see you can no longer access Headquarters base, Moon base, and Forensics base.